50+ TECH BLOGS AND WEBSITES FOR STARTUPS AND ENTREPRENEURS TO KEEP POSTED
- MASHABLE: The geek and tech online magazine
- TECHCRUNCH: The Bible of Tech
- THE VERGE: It covers the intersection of technology, science, art, and culture
- THE NEXT WEB: International technology news, business and culture.
- MATTER MARK DAILY: News, insights and trends for better strategic decisions.
- VENTUREBEAT: It helps executives, entrepreneurs, and tech enthusiasts make smart decisions
- GIGAOM: Gigaom’s purpose is to humanize the impact of technology. News, research and events
- PRODUCT HUNT: Share and discover new tech products. Everyday
- SEARCH ENGINE JOURNAL: community-based approach to search marketing content.
- BUSINESS INSIDER: Business insights and industry trends
- WIRED: One of the most famous tech and innovation magazine
- FORBES: The leadership and entrepreneurship magazine
- CONTENT MARKETING INSTITUTE: Do you want to discover everything about content marketing? This is the right place.
- CONTENTLY BLOG: Content marketing news and storytelling
- BUFFER BLOG: A must follow blog about social media marketing and startup life insights
- SOCIAL MEDIA EXAMINER: A great resource for everything you need to know about social media
- SETH GODIN BLOG: The marketing guru’s blog
- ADWEEK: The leading source for marketing, media and advertising
- LINKEDIN MARKETING BLOG: The LinkedIn marketing blog
- MARKETOONIST: The funny side of marketing with cartoons
- INC. MAGAZINE: The magazine for startups and entrepreneurs
- ENTREPRENEUR: News and inspirations from entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs
- FORTUNE: Daily content about money, people and travel
- ANGEL LIST: The best place for startuppers to discover new ventures and ideas
- SOCIAL TRIGGERS: Internet marketing strategy by Derek Halpern
- TIM FERRISS BLOG: Experiments in lifestyle design by Tim Ferriss
- SMART PASSIVE INCOME: Smart passive income strategies and blogging tips
- ENTREPRENEUR ON FIRE: Tools, resources and a roadmap to be an…entrepreneur on fire!
- TAI LOPEZ: The blog about how to live the good life
- GUY KAWASAKI: Speaker, author and motivator and much more
- FOUNDR MAGAZINE: Digital magazine for young entrepreneur
- FUNDERS AND FOUNDERS: Infographics and startup evangelist to inspire you
- LIFEHACKER: Tips, tricks, and downloads for getting things done.
- COPYBLOGGER: Content marketing tips that works
- EMARKETER: The leading research source for marketing in a digital world
- STATISTA: Statistics and studies from market researchers
- GLOBALWEBINDEX: The world’s largest market research study on the digital consumer
- GFK: Industry researches and market insights
- GARTNER: Objective and technology-related insight
- FORRESTER: One of the most influential advisory and research firm in the world
TECH GADGETS NEWS
- ENGADGET: The guide to this connected life
- GIZMODO: A better living through technology
- TECHRADAR: All the technology tested
- TOM’S HARDWARE: The guide to smarter tech purchases
- WEARABLE WORLD NEWS: Everything you should know about wearables
- CNET: Technology tested and reviewed
- DIGITAL TRENDS: One of the best place to go before to buy a gadget
- INDIEGOGO: The place to make ideas happens
- KICKSTARTER: One of the best way to fund creative projects
- CROWDFUNDER: Connecting entrepreneurs with investors all over the world
- ROCKETHUB: Crowdfund your projects and be successful
VENTURE CAPITAL FIRMS
- SEQUOIA CAPITAL: Venture Capital firm specialized in incubation, seed stage, start-up stage, early stage, and growth stage investments
- ANDREESSEN HOROWITZ: $4 billion venture capital firm headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
- BENCHMARK: American venture capital firm responsible for the early stage funding of several successful startups
- FOUNDERS FUND: San Francisco based VC investing in companies building revolutionary technologies
- ACCEL PARTNERS: It helped entrepreneurs build over 300 successful technology company
- GREYLOCK PARTNERS: One of the most valuable VC in Silicon Valley
- BASELINE VENTURES: Baseline has invested in more than 75 companies and helped more than 25 companies exit profitably
- MERITECH CAPITAL PARTNERS: Their claim is: “Wen invest in the best late stage tech companies in the universe”
- UNION SQUARE VENTURES: VC firm based in New York City
- FLOODGATE: This company backs the most important digital businesses of the future, before traditional VCs are ready to invest.
Here are the best blogs and tech websites to keep posted. If you have something to add, please do it in the comments!